We are in need of a Marketing Specialist, who will report to our Vice President of Operations or Vice President of Business Development and be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. The Marketing Specialist will focus on gaining an in-depth knowledge of our industry, our business and our existing business relationships, and on identifying, creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns. The Marketing Specialist will be based in our Manchester, NH office, but will be willing to travel throughout the United States to perform necessary job duties.
The Marketing Specialist will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, wholesale brokers, account executives and associations.
- Supporting insurance sales and brand awareness goals through events and other marketing initiatives that foster new and engage existing members of target audience groups.
- Testing, reporting on, and optimizing content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, events, and more to ensure success in driving the business forward.
- Proactively monitoring emerging trends within the insurance and marketing industry, flagging relevant reports to practice leaders/staff/management as needed.
- Tracking marketing campaigns, events, e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information in CRM systems.
- Working in tandem with creative and content vendors to ensure completion of marketing campaign and promotional materials and other collateral materials.
- Use social media as an outlet to drive the business and promote company awareness.
- Develop/enhance marketing material to drive results.
- Liaison on website content working with staff to continue to set forth company appetite.
- Coordinate with account executives to gather data on brokers to share with them for results discussion.
- Develop white papers & company video’s for the website to deliver industry messaging on all products we offer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
Opportunity for Advancement:
For the successful candidate that demonstrates the aptitude and a desire to learn and advance, this position may offer opportunities for advancement to positions of increasing responsibility and authority within the organization.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, matching 401k, paid time off and holidays.