Analyze, investigate and resolve complex claim issues involving bodily injury, property damage, personal/advertising injury, including coverage, liability and damages.
Office Location: Manchester, NH
- Ensure appropriate investigation of the underlying facts and circumstances is carried out in a timely manner, proper experts are retained and utilized where necessary, selection and utilization of counsel is appropriate, proper negotiation strategy is employed.
- Recognizing exposures and ensuring reserving is appropriate and timely
- Evaluating coverage issues and risk transfer opportunities
- Effectively communicate exposures both internally and externally
- Overall responsibility for formulating proper resolution strategy to ensure best total outcome.
- Position may require periodic travel to attend meditations, trials and / or other related meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in the handling complex commercial liability claims.
Proficient computer skills required to navigate our paperless claim file system.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Ability to professionally interact at a high level with both internal and external parties.
Easily adapts to changing situations requirements or priorities.
Knowledge and Skills
Technical Skills: Possesses a high level of technical claim and legal knowledge and skills.
Client Focus: Good at interpersonal relationships and building trust
Communications: Good at listening and written communications – including large loss claim reports and coverage letters.
Advanced degree in business and/or studies in risk management
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
CPCU designation/AIC certification preferred.