The Assistant Account Executive is responsible for supporting Account Executives within the Artisan Contractors or Energy casualty business for the evaluation, rating, quoting and binding of new and renewal submissions; interacting with insured and brokers, and other tasks related to the intake, evaluation, binding, issuance, and modifications of the insurance products we offer. We prefer that the successful candidate have at minimum two (2) years’ experience with a carrier, MGA or other insurance producer underwriting general liability and excess liability accounts.
- Provide support to Account Executives
- Provide a superior customer experience
- Execute program guidelines and binding authority and ensure compliance with insurer policies, processes and risk appetite
- Process Endorsements and billing inquiries. Solicit underwriting information for new and renewal business
- Assist with file documentation process
- Review quotes and binders and send to producers on behalf of Account Executives
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to organize work and perform multiple tasks within time constraints
- Good working in team environment
- Willing to work outside of area of responsibility to support growth of the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in math, typing, Microsoft Word & Excel and other computer software & systems
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
Opportunity for Advancement:
- For the successful candidate that demonstrates the aptitude and a desire to learn and advance, this position may offer opportunities for advancement to positions of increasing responsibility and authority within the insurance underwriting or other aspects of our business.
- We offer a competitive compensation package including a bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, and a matching 401k retirement plan.